About Me

My photo
دختری شبگرد و تند و تلخ وگلرنگ است و مست گر بیابیدش بسوی خانه ٔ حافظ برید.

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Lucky me :)

I admire him. I can see he really acts according to his beliefs..here are his favorite quotes

(a) Logic is boring, always see other illogical ideas (get out of the box).
(b) When you buy a pencil, accept both ends (accept people, they have both sides, the beauty and the beast). Imagine if only accept one end!
(c) We are so lucky there are a lot of negative people out there. Our job is to help them be more positive and more human. We have things to do now. We are lucky.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading the quotes. At the same time, the last point is a great art great people can do. It's so inspiring if someone can do so while staying strong and positive without neglecting oneself. Negativity is infectious. If we start initiating a change, it would be good to take care of ourselves as well.

    ReplyDelete